Front Wheelhouse/Damper Housing Removal
- Cut and remove the wheelhouse upper member.
- When removing the front wheelhouse, if necessary, cut the wheelhouse upper extension.
- Check the damper housing position, and check for damage. If necessary, replace it.
- Remove the wheelhouse upper member, and wheelhouse upper member separator.
- When removing the wheelhouse upper member separator, and glue the urethane block at the separator mounted position.
Replace the damper housing and wheelhouse upper extension as an assembly.