Front Pillar Outer Panel Removal
- Cut and remove the wheelhouse upper member carefully so they can be reused.
- When removing the wheelhouse upper member, do not damage the wheelhouse upper member separator.
- Cut and pry off the front pillar outer panel.
- Check the front pillar lower stiffener position, and check for damage. If necessary replace it.
- When replacing the front pillar lower stiffener, remove the front pillar separator, and glue the urethane block at the separator mounted position.
- If necessary, replace the reinforcement front extension.