Side Sill Outer Panel Removal
- Cut and pry off the side sill outer panel.
- Check the side sill reinforcement position, and check for damage.
- If necessary, cut and replace the side sill reinforcement, and remove the center pillar lower separator.
NOTE: When removing the center pillar lower separator, glue the urethane blocks at the separator mounted position, and apply sealer to the mating surface of the center pillar lower stiffener and side sill reinforcement.
When cutting the wheel arch portion of the outer panel, be careful not to damage the wheel arch separator.
- If the damage involve any portion of the center pillar, remove the outer panel and check the center pillar stiffener position, and check for damage.
- If necessary, cut and replace the center pillar stiffener.
- When replacing the center pillar stiffener, remove the center pillar separator, and glue the insulator at the separator mounted position.