- Disconnect and detach the connector (A) and harness clip (B) from the door.
C : Bolt, 3D : Bolt, 4
- Remove the bolts (C) and loosen the bolts (D), then remove the regulator (E) through the hole in the door. Power window is shown, manual window is similar.
- Grease all the sliding surfaces of the regulator (A) where shown.
- Install the glass and regulator in the reverse order of removal and note these items:
- Roll the glass up and down to see if it moves freely without binding.
- Make sure that there is no clearance between the glass and glass run channel when the glass is closed.
- Adjust the position of the glass as necessary.