- Lower the door glass fully.
- Carefully pry out the mirror mount cover (A) by hand in the sequence shown.
: Clip, 1
- Remove the door panel (see page 20-4).
- If equipped with a tweeter, pull the plastic cover (A) back as necessary and disconnect the connector (B), then remove the mirror mount cover (C) with the tweeter.
: Nut, 3
- Disconnect the connector (D).
- While holding the mirror, remove the nuts securing the mirror.
- While holding the mirror, push out the connector clip (A) and remove the mirror (B). Take care not to scratch the door.
- Install the mirror in the reverse order of removal and make sure the connector is plugged in properly.