- Glue the clips (A) and fasteners (B) to the inside face of the rear window (C) as shown:
- Be sure the clips and fasteners line up with the alignment marks (D).
- Be careful not to touch the rear window where adhesive will be applied.
- Install the clips (A) to the rear window opening flange (B) and glue the fasteners (C) to the offset area of the rear shelf (D).
A : Clip, 2B : Fastener, 2
- Set the rear window in the opening and centre it. Make alignment marks (A) across the rear window and body with a grease pencil at the 4 points shown. Be careful not to touch the rear window where adhesive will be applied.
- Remove the rear window.