- Put on gloves to protect your hands.
- When prying with a flat-tip screwdriver, wrap it with protective tape to prevent damage.
- Take care not to bend or scratch the trim and panels.
- LHD is shown, RHD is symmetrical.
Remove the trim as shown. To remove the door sill trim and centre-pillar upper trim, remove the side trim panel as necessary (see page 20-35).
Install the trim in the reverse order of removal and note these items:
- Replace any damaged clips.
- Before installing the anchor bolts, make sure there are no twists or kinks in the belts.
A : Clip, 2B : Clip, 3C : Clip, 7