- Put on gloves to protect your hands.
- When prying with a flat-tip screwdriver, wrap it with protective tape to prevent damage.
- Take care not to bend or scratch the trim and panels.
Remove the trim as shown. To remove the side trim panel, remove the rear seat-back, refer to the '01 CIVIC Shop Manual, P/N 62S5A00 on this CD (see page 20-95).
Install the trim in the reverse order of removal and note these items:
- Before installing the rear shelf, remove the clips from the body and install them to the rear shelf.
- Replace any damaged clips.
- When installing the rear shelf, slip the rear seat belts and centre belt through the slits in the rear shelf.
- Make sure the high mount brake light connector is plugged in properly.
A : Clip, 9B : Clip, 1C : Clip, 7