- Have an assistant help you when removing and installing the rear bumper.
- Take care not to scratch the rear bumper and body.
- When prying with a flat-tip screwdriver, wrap it with protective tape to prevent damage.
- Put on gloves to protect your hands.
Remove the rear bumper as shown. LHD with rear fog light is shown, RHD with fog light is symmetrical.
Install the bumper in the reverse order of removal and note these items:
If equipped, make sure the rear fog light connector is plugged in properly.
- Make sure the rear bumper engages the hooks of the side spacers, upper spacers and upper brackets on both sides securely.
- Replace any damaged clips.
A : Bolt, 2B : Screw, 2C : Screw, 2D : Clip, 2