- Tighten the transmission mount bracket mounting bolt/nuts.
- Tighten the front mount mounting bolt.
- Remove the chain hoist from the engine.
- Raise the hoist to full height.
- Install a new spring clip on the end of each driveshaft, then install the driveshafts. Make sure each clip ''clicks'' into place in the differential and intermediate shaft.
- Connect the suspension lower arm ball joints and stabiliser links, refer to the '01 Civic Shop Manual on this CD (see page 18-18).
- Install the shift control cable (A), then install the shift cable covers (B) (A/T).