- Install the brake booster vacuum hose (A) and PCV hose (B).
- Install the air cleaner housing (A), then connect the IAT sensor connector (B) and breather hose.
- Install the intake resonator.
- Install the cruise control cable, then adjust the cable, refer to the '01 Civic Shop Manual on this CD (see page 4-48).
- Install the throttle cable, then adjust the cable, refer to the '01 Civic Shop Manual on this CD (see page 11-149).
- After installation, check that all tubes, hoses and connectors are installed correctly.
- Clean the battery posts and cable terminals with sandpaper, then assemble them and apply grease to prevent corrosion.
- Inspect for fuel leaks. Turn ON (II) the ignition switch (do not operate the starter) so that the fuel pump runs for approximately 2 seconds and pressurises the fuel line. Repeat this operation 2 or 3 times, then check for fuel leakage at any point in the fuel line.
- Refill the radiator with engine coolant and bleed air from the cooling system with the heater valve open, refer to the '01 Civic Shop Manual on this CD (see page 10-8).
- Enter the anti-theft code for the radio, then enter the customer's radio station presets.