|11.||Install the trailing arm in the reverse order of removal, and note these items:|
- Tighten all mounting hardware to the specified torque values.
- First install all the components and lightly tighten the bolts, then raise the suspension to load it with the vehicle's weight before fully tightening to the specified torque values.
- Check the brake hose for interference and twisting.
- Before installing the wheel, clean the mating surface on the brake disc or brake drum and the inside of the wheel.
- Check the wheel alignment, and adjust it if necessary.