|8.||Install the seat belt and buckles in the reverse order of removal, and note these items:|
- Apply medium strength type liquid thread lock to the anchor bolts before reinstallation.
- Tighten the bolts by hand first, then tighten to specification with a torque wrench.
- Check that the retractor locking mechanism functions as described.
- Assemble the washer on the retractor bolt as shown.
- Before installing the center anchor bolt, make sure there are no twists or kinks in the center belt.
- Make sure the rear center ELR (emergency locking retractor) is pointing straight forward.
Center anchor bolt installation