|8.||Install the glass and regulator in the reverse order of removal, and note these items:|
- Roll the glass up and down to see if it moves freely without binding.
- Make sure that there is no clearance between the glass and glass run channel when the glass is closed.
- Adjust the position of the glass as necessary.
- Check for water leaks.
- Test-drive and check for wind noise and rattles.
- When reinstalling the door panel, make sure the plastic cover is installed properly and sealed around its outside perimeter to seal out water.
- Make sure the power door locks, windows and power mirror operate properly.