DTC Troubleshooting: 41-21, 42-21, 43-21, 44-21
|DTC 41-21:||Right-front Wheel Lock|
|DTC 43-21:||Right-rear Wheel Lock|
The DTCs may indicated under these conditions:
- The vehicle goes into a spin.
- The ABS or VSA continues to operate for a long time.
- Snow build-up on the wheel sensor.
- Misadjusted brake switch.
- Contaminated brake fluid.
|1.||Raise the vehicle, and support it with safety stands in the proper locations.|
|2.||Turn the appropriate wheel by hand.|
Is there the brake drag?
YES - Repair the brake drag.n
NO - Go to 3.
|3.||Check the appropriate wheel sensor is properly mounted.|
Is the wheel sensor installation OK?
YES - Intermittent failure, the system is OK at this time. Check for loose terminals between the wheel sensor 2P connector and the VSA modulator-control unit 37P connector. Refer to intermittent failures troubleshooting.n