|9.||Install the core in the reverse order of removal, and note these items:|
- If you're installing a new evaporator core, add refrigerant oil (SANDEN SP-10).
- Replace the O-rings with new ones at each fitting, and apply a thin coat of refrigerant oil before installing them. Be sure to use the correct O-rings for HFC-134a (R-134a) to avoid leakage.
- Immediately after using the oil, reinstall the cap on the container, and seal it to avoid moisture absorption.
- Do not spill the refrigerant oil on the vehicle; it may damage the paint; if the refrigerant oil contacts the paint, wash it off immediately.
- Make sure that there is no air leakage.
- Charge the system.