- Drain the engine coolant (see page 10-6).
- Remove the front bumper, refer to the 2001 Civic 5-door Shop Manual Supplement (see page 20-8).
- If the A/C compressor is equipped, remove the bulkhead.
- Remove the upper radiator hose and lower radiator hose.
- Disconnect the fan motor connectors and radiator fan switch connector, then pull up the radiator.
- Remove the fan shroud assemblies and other parts from the radiator.
- Install the radiator in the reverse order of removal. Make sure the upper and lower cushions are set securely.
- Fill the radiator with engine coolant and bleed the air (see page 10-6).