- Relieve the fuel pressure (see page 11-115).
- Remove the engine cover.
- Remove the fuel rail mounting nuts from the fuel rail.
- Remove the ground cable (G101).
- Raise the fuel rail.
- Place a wrench (A) on the fuel rail (B).
- Place a wrench (C) on the fuel pulsation damper (D).
- Remove the pulsation damper.
- Install the fuel pulsation damper in the reverse order of removal with the new washers.
- Replace all washers whenever the fuel pulsation damper is loosened or removed.
- If the drain hole (A) of the fuel pulsation damper cover does not face bottom, reinstall it as shown.