- Coat the new O-rings (A) with clean engine oil and insert the injectors (B) into the fuel rail (C).
- Install the injector clip (D).
- Coat the injector O-ring (E) with clean engine oil.
- To prevent damage to the O-rings, install the injectors in the fuel rail first, then install them in the intake manifold (G).
- Install the fuel rail mounting nuts, ground cable and bracket.
- Connect the connectors on the injectors.
- Connect the quick-connect fittings.
- Install the engine cover.
- Turn the ignition switch ON (II), but do not operate the starter. After the fuel pump runs for approximately 2 seconds, the fuel pressure in the fuel line rises. Repeat this 2 or 3 times, then check for fuel leakage.