Clutch Disc and Pressure Plate Installation
- Install the ring gear holder.
- Apply Urea Grease UM264 (P/N 41211-PY5-305) to the splines (A) of the clutch disc (B), then install the clutch disc using the special tools.
- Install the pressure plate (A) and the mounting bolts (B) finger-tight.
- Torque the mounting bolts in a criss-cross pattern. Tighten the bolts in several steps to prevent warping the diaphragm spring.
PRESSURE PLATE MOUNTING BOLT TORQUE:
25 Nm (2.6 kgf/m, 19 lbf/ft)
- Remove the special tools.
- Make sure the diaphragm spring fingers are all the same height.