- Remove the 8 mm flange bolts in a criss-cross pattern in several steps.
- Remove the harness bracket (A), the transmission hanger A (B) and the transmission hanger B (C).
- Remove the 32 mm sealing cap (A).
- Expand the 72 mm snap ring (B) on the countershaft ball bearing and remove it from the groove using a pair of snap ring pliers.
- Remove the transmission housing (C) and 14 x 20 mm dowel pins (D).
- Remove the reverse idler gear (A) and reverse gear shaft (B).
- Remove the reverse shift fork.