- Carefully remove the slave cylinder so as not to bend the clutch line. Do not operate the clutch pedal once the slave cylinder has been removed.
- Remove the harness cover (A), water pipe mounting bolts (B) and loosen the air cleaner housing mounting bracket bolt (C). Lower the water pipe slightly.
- Attach the engine hanger (D) and the collar (E) to the engine using the 8 x 1.25 mm bolt (F).
- Attach the chain hoist to the engine hanger.
- Remove the two upper transmission mounting bolts.
- Remove the transmission mount bracket (A) and transmission mounting bolt (B).
- Remove the air cleaner bracket (C).