- Make a mark (A) on each roller (B) and inboard joint (C) to identify the locations of rollers and grooves in the inboard joint. Then remove the inboard joint on the shop towel (D). Be careful not to drop the rollers when separating them from the inboard joint.
- Make a mark (A) on the rollers (B) and spider (C) to identify the locations of rollers on the spider, them remove the rollers.
- Remove the circlip (D).
- Mark (E) the spider (C) and driveshaft (F) to identify the position of the spider on the shaft.
- Remove the spider (C).
- Wrap the splines on the driveshaft with vinyl tape (A) to prevent damage to the boot and dynamic damper.
- Remove the inboard boot and dynamic damper. Take care not to damage the boot and dynamic damper.
- Remove the vinyl tape.