- Push in the piston (A) so the caliper will fit over the pads. Make sure the piston boot is in position to prevent damaging it when pivoting the caliper down.
- Pivot the caliper down into position. Being careful not to damage the pin boots, install the bolt (B) and tighten it to the specified torque.
- Install the brake house bracket onto the dampers.
- Press the brake pedal several times to make sure the brake works, then test-drive.
NOTE: Engagement of the brake may require a greater pedal stroke immediately after the brake pads have been replaced as a set. Several applications of the brake pedal will restore the normal pedal stroke.
- After installation, check for leaks at hose and line joints or connections, and retighten if necessary.