- Remove the front bumper, refer to the 2001 Civic Shop Manual Supplement, P/N 62S5A21 (see page 20-8).
- Remove the front bumper under spoiler (A). Take care not to scratch the front bumper (B).
- Remove the bolts (C), screws (D) and self-tapping ET screws (E).
- Remove the spacers A (F) and spacers B (G) from each side.
- On both wheel arch portions, pull the spoiler away.
- Pull the spoiler forward, then remove it.
- Install the spoiler in the reverse order of removal and make sure the spacers are installed properly.
- Reinstall the front bumper.