- Remove the side sill panel (A).
- On the back of the front wheel arch, remove the screws (B).
- On the bottom of the front fender, remove the adhesive tape (C) of the panel from the body with a utility knife. Take care not to scratch the body.
- Remove the expansion clips (D).
- Slide the panel forward, and remove it. The side clips (E, F) will stay in the body.
- Remove the side clips (E) from the body by turning it 45°.
- Using a clip remover, remove the side clip (F). Take care not to scratch the body.
- If necessary, remove the bolts (G), then remove the panel brackets (H) from the panel.
- Replace any damaged clips.