- Make sure you have the anti-theft code for the radio, then write down the frequencies for the radio's preset buttons.
- Disconnect the battery negative cable, then disconnect the positive cable.
- Disconnect the knock sensor connector.
- Remove the bolt (A) securing the harness bracket, then remove the intake manifold brackets (B).
- Disconnect the starter cable (A) from the B terminal on the solenoid, then disconnect the BLK/WHT wire (B) from the S terminal.
- Remove the two bolts holding the starter, then remove the starter.
- Install the starter in the reverse order of removal. Make sure the crimped side of the ring terminal (A) is facing out.
- Connect the battery positive cable and negative cable to the battery.
- Enter the anti-theft code for the radio, then enter the customer's radio station presets.