- Tighten the rear mount mounting bolts.
- Lower the hoist.
- Tighten the upper bracket mounting bolt and nut.
- Tighten the support bolt and nuts.
- Remove the chain hoist from the engine.
- Raise the hoist to full height.
- Install a new spring clip on the end of each driveshaft, then install the driveshafts. Make sure each clip ''clicks'' into place in the differential and intermediate shaft.
- Connect the suspension lower arm ball joints (see step 10 on page 18-5) and stabiliser links (see step 9 on page 18-5).