- Install the intake manifold cover.
- Clean the battery posts and cable terminals with sandpaper, then assemble them and apply grease to prevent corrosion.
- Check that the transmission shifts into gear smoothly.
- Inspect for fuel leaks. Turn the ignition switch ON (II) (do not operate the starter) so that the fuel pump runs for approximately 2 seconds and pressurises the fuel line. Repeat this operation two or three times, then check for fuel leakage at any point in the fuel line.
- Refill the engine with engine oil (see page 8-5).
- Refill the transmission with fluid. (see page 13-4).
- Refill the radiator with engine coolant, and bleed air from the cooling system with the heater valve open (see page 10-6).
- Inspect the idle speed (see page 11-110).
- Inspect the ignition timing (see page 4-16).
- Check the wheel alignment (see page 18-3).
- Enter the anti-theft code for the radio, then enter the customer's radio station presets.