- With the specified air pressure applied, move the secondary rocker arm (A) for the No. 1 cylinder. The mid rocker arm (B), primary rocker arm (C) and secondary rocker arm should move together.
- If the mid and primary rocker arms do not move together with the secondary rocker arm, remove the mid, primary and secondary rocker arms as an assembly and check that the pistons in the rocker arms move smoothly. If any rocker arm needs replacing, replace the mid, primary and secondary rocker arms as an assembly, and retest.
- Remove the special tools.
- Tighten the camshaft holder mounting bolts to 22 Nm (2.2 kgf/m, 16 lbf/ft).
- Tighten the sealing bolt to 20 Nm (2.0 kgf/m, 14 lbf/ft).
- Install the cylinder head cover (see page 6-44).