- Remove the water bypass hoses, then plug the water bypass hoses.
- Relieve fuel pressure (see page 11-115).
- Remove the fuel feed hose (see page 11-120).
- Remove the PCV hose (A), harness holder mounting bolt (B) and harness clamp mounting bolt (C).
- Remove the engine wire harness connectors and wire harness clamps from the intake manifold.
Four injector connectors
- Idle Air Control (IAC) valve connector
- Throttle Position (TP) sensor connector
- Manifold Absolute Pressure (MAP) sensor connector
- Evaporative Emission (EVAP) canister purge valve connector
- Remove the two bolts securing the intake manifold and brackets.
- Remove all the intake manifold mounting bolts/nuts.
- Remove the two stud bolts (A), then remove the intake manifold (B).