- Install the intake manifold (A) with a new gasket (B), then tighten the two stud bolts (C).
- Tighten all intake manifold mounting bolts/nuts in a criss-cross pattern in two or three steps, beginning with the inner bolt.
- Tighten the two bolts securing the intake manifold and brackets.
- Install the PCV hose (A), harness holder mounting bolt (B), and harness clamp mounting bolt (C).
- Install the fuel feed hose (see page 11-121).
- Install the water bypass hoses.
- Install the throttle cable (see page 11-128), then adjust the cable (see page 11-127).