Hatch Glass Disassembly/Reassembly
- Put on gloves to protect your hands.
- Place the hatch glass on the protective seat to prevent damage.
- Do not damage the rear window defogger grid lines and terminals.
Disassemble the hatch glass as shown, and note these items:
- To remove the bolts, use a Torx T30 bit.
- To remove the rear window molding, refer to Rear Window Molding Replacement.
- To remove the high mount brake light bracket and wire harness trim, refer to High Mount Brake Light Bracket/Wire Harness Trim Replacement.
Reassemble the hatch glass in the reverse order of removal. To install the rear ‘‘H'' emblem and the REALTIME 4WD sticker, refer to Emblem/Sticker Replacement.