|4.||Install the actuator in the reverse order of removal, and note these items:|
- Make sure the actuator connector is plugged in properly, and each rod is connected securely.
- Reconnect the hatch glass rod (A) as following sequence.
- Move the lever (B) of the latch (C) into lock position.
- While holding the lever (B) into lock position, take off the looseness on the latch side of the rod by pulling the rod in direction shown by the arrow.
- Move the lever (D) of the actuator into set position as shown by the arrow.
- Connect the rod to the fastener (E) of the lever.
- Make sure the hatch glass opens properly and locks securely.