Interior Trim Removal/Installation - Rear Side Area
- Put on gloves to protect your hands.
- When prying with a flat-tip screwdriver, wrap it with protective tape to prevent damage.
- Take care not to bend or scratch the trim and panels.
Remove these items, then remove the trim as shown:
- Rear door sill trim
- Trunk floor mat, cargo floor lid, rear floor bucket, tie-down hooks, rear trim panel
- Accessory power socket (from the left rear side trim panel)
Install the trim in the reverse order of removal, and note these items:
- Replace any damaged clips.
- Make sure there are no pinches in the belt.