Front Seat Disassembly/Reassembly - Without Manual Height Adjustable (Except KZ/PH/FO/IN/MA)For some models: SRS components are located in this area. Review the SRS component locations, and the precautions and procedures, before performing repairs or service.
- Take care not to tear the seams or damage the seat covers.
- Put on gloves to protect your hands.
- When prying with a flat-tip screwdriver, wrap it with protective tape to prevent damage.
- The right side seat is shown, the left side seat is symmetrical.
Disassemble the seat as shown. For seat cushion removal and installation procedures, refer to Front Seat Cover Replacement
Reassemble the seat in the reverse order of disassembly, and note these items:
- Apply multipurpose grease to the moving portion of the seat track.
- To prevent wrinkles in the seat cushion cover, stretch the material evenly over the pad.