Interior Trim Removal/Installation - Door Area
- Put on gloves to protect your hands.
- When prying with a flat-tip screwdriver, wrap it with protective tape to prevent damage.
- Take care not to bend or scratch the trim and panels.
Remove the trim as shown:
Install the trim in the reverse order of removal, and note these items:
- Replace any damaged clips.
- Apply liquid thread lock to the front seat belt upper anchor bolt before installation.
- Before installing the anchor bolts, make sure there are no twists or kinks in the belts.