Maintenance Schedule - Engine Oil Filter (Except European/KQ)
This maintenance schedule outlines the minimum required maintenance that you should perform to ensure the trouble-free operation of the vehicle. Due to regional and climatic differences, some additional servicing may be required. Please consult the warranty handbook for a more detailed description.
Follow the Normal Conditions Schedule for replacing engine oil filter, if the severe driving conditions specified in the Severe Driving Conditions below do not apply, and if only OCCASIONALLY driven in severe driving conditions.
Follow the Severe Conditions schedule, if the vehicle is driven MAINLY under one or more of the following servere driving conditions.
Severe Driving Conditions:
- Driving less than 8 km (5 miles) per trip or, in freezing temperatures, driving less than 16 km (10 miles) per trip.
- Driving in extremely hot over 35°C (95°F) conditions.
- Extensive idling, or long periods of stop-and-go-driving.
- Trailer towing, driving with a car-top carrier, or driving in mountainous conditions.
- Driving on muddy, dusty, or de-iced roads.
- Driving more than 20,000 km (12,500 miles) per 1 year, or driving at high speed frequently.
| Service at the indicated distance |
or time whichever comes first
|km x 1,000||5||10||15||20||25||30||35||40||45||50||55||60||65||70||75||80||85||90||95||100|
|miles x 1,000||3.1||6.3||9.4||12.5||15.6||18.8||21.9||25.0||28.1||31.3||34.4||37.5||40.6||43.8||46.9||50.0||53.1||56.3||59.4||62.5|
| Replace engine oil filter||Normal Conditions||l||l||l||l||l|
| Severe Conditions|
/For using leaded