Front Bumper Removal/Installation
- Have an assistant help you when removing and installing the front bumper.
- Take care not to scratch the front bumper and body.
- Put on gloves to protect your hands.
Remove the front bumper as shown.
Install the bumper in the reverse order of removal, and note these items:
- If equipped, make sure the front fog light connectors are plugged in properly.
- Make sure the front bumper engages the hooks of the side spacers and upper beams on both sides securely.
- Replace any damaged clips.