Rear Bumper Removal/Installation
- Have an assistant help you when removing and installing the rear bumper.
- Take care not to scratch the rear bumper and body.
- When prying with a flat-tip screwdriver, wrap it with protective tape to prevent damage.
- Put on gloves to protect your hands.
Remove the rear bumper as shown.
Install the bumper in the reverse order of removal, and note these items:
- Make sure the rear bumper engages the hooks of the side spacers and side brackets on both sides securely.
- Replace any damaged clips.