Interior Trim Removal/Installation - Quarter Pillar Area
- Put on gloves to protect your hands.
- When prying with a flat-tip screwdriver, wrap it with protective tape to prevent damage.
- Take care not to bend or scratch the trim and panels.
Remove the trim as shown. Remove the upper portion of the rear side trim panel as necessary.
Install the trim in the reverse order of removal, and note these items:
- Replace any damaged clips.
- When installing the rear side trim panel, make sure there are no pinches in the belt.
- Before installing the anchor bolt, make sure there are no twists or kinks in the belt.