Rear Seat Disassembly/Reassembly
- Take care not to tear the seams or damage the seat covers.
- Put on gloves to protect your hands.
- When prying with a flat-tip screwdriver, wrap it with protective tape to prevent damage.
- The left rear seat is shown, the right rear seat is similar except it has no middle headrest (for some models).
Disassemble the seat as shown.
Reassemble the seat in the reverse order of disassembly, and note these items:
- Replace any damaged clips.
- Make sure the bushing and pivot washer are installed correctly.