|8.||Install the master cylinder in the reverse order of removal, and note these items:|
- Replace all the rubber parts with new ones whenever the master cylinder is removed.
- Check the pushrod clearance before installing the master cylinder, and adjust it if necessary.
- Use a new rod seal on reassembly.
- Coat the inner bore lip and outer circumference of the new rod seal with the recommended seal grease in the master cylinder set.
- Install the rod seal onto the brake booster with its grooved side (G) toward the master cylinder.
- Check the brake pedal height and free play after installing the master cylinder, and adjust it if necessary.