|10.||Install the hub bearing unit in the reverse order of removal, and note these items:|
- Tighten all mounting hardware to the specified torque values.
- Use a new spindle nut on reassembly.
- Wash the spindle thoroughly in high flash point solvent before reassembly.
- Before installing the spindle nut, apply a small amount of engine oil to the seating surface of the nut. After tightening, use a drift to stake the spindle nut shoulder against the spindle.
- Before installing the brake disc, clean the matching surfaces of the hub bearing unit and brake disc.
- Before installing the wheel, clean the mating surfaces of the brake disc and the inside of the wheel.
- Check the wheel alignment, and adjust it if necessary.