|10.||Install the seat belt in the reverse order of removal, and note these items:|
- Apply liquid thread lock to the upper anchor bolt before reinstallation.
- Check that the retractor locking mechanism functions.
- Follow the Anchor Bolt Installation diagrams carefully when assembling the washers, collars, and bushings of the upper and lower anchor bolts.
- Before installing the anchor bolts, make sure there are no twists or kinks in the seat belt.
- Make sure the seat belt tensioner connector and the lap outer tensioner connector (for some models) are plugged in properly.
- Reconnect the negative cable to the battery.
Upper anchor bolt installation
Lower anchor bolt installation
Lower anchor bolt installation (with lap outer tensioner)