Interior Trim Removal/Installation - Door Area
With Lap Outer Tensioner
SRS components are located in this area. Review the SRS compornent loocations and the precautions and procedures before performing repairs or service.
- Put on gloves to protect your hands.
- When prying components, use the handy remover set, or equivalent.
- Take care not to bend or scratch the trim and panels.
Remove the trim as shown. To remove the left kick panel, remove the driver's dashboard under cover.
Install the trim in the reverse order of removal, and note these items:
- Replace any damaged clips.
- Push the clips into place securely.
- Apply liquid thread lock to the front seat belt upper anchor bolt before installation.
- Before installing the anchor bolts, make sure there are no twists or kinks in the seat belts.