|8.||Install the lower arm in the reverse order of removal, and note these items:|
- Be careful not to damage the ball joint boot when connecting the lower arm to the knuckle.
- Tighten all mounting hardware to the specified torque values.
- First install all the components and lightly tighten the bolts and nuts, then raise the suspension to load it with the vehicle's weight before fully tightening it to the specified torques.
- Torque the castle nut to the lower torque specification, then tighten it only far enough to align the slot with the clip hole. Do not align the castle nut by loosening it.
- Install a new clip on the castle nut after torquing.
- Before installing the wheel, clean the mating surface of the brake disc and the inside of the wheel.
- Check the wheel alignment, and adjust it if necessary.