|5.||Reassemble the clutch in the reverse order of disassembly, and note these items:|
- Install the field coil with the wire side facing down, and align the boss on the field coil with the hole in the compressor.
- Clean the rotor pulley and compressor sliding surfaces with contact cleaner or other non-petroleum solvent.
- Install new snap rings, note the installation direction, and make sure they are fully seated in the groove.
- Make sure that the rotor pulley turns smoothly after it's reassembled.
- Route and clamp the wires properly or they can be damaged by the rotor pulley.