|10.||Install the handle in the reverse order of removal, and note these items:|
- Make sure the cylinder switch harness is routed properly ( for some models).
- Make sure the cylinder switch connector is plugged in properly (for some models), and each rod is connected securely.
- Make sure the door locks and opens properly.
- When installing the lock cylinder, leave the outer door handle bolts loose so the inner protector does not interfere with the lock cylinder, then tighten the handle bolts.
- Install the lock cylinder retaining clip on the handle, then install the lock cylinder. Be sure the clip is fully seated in the slot on the lock cylinder.