Front Seat Disassembly/ReassemblyFor some models: SRS components are located in this area. Review the SRS component locations, and the precautions and procedures in the SRS section before performing repairs or service.
- Take care not to tear the seams or damage the seat covers.
- Put on gloves to protect your hands.
- When prying with a flat-tip screwdriver, wrap it with protective tape to prevent damage.
- The right side seat is shown, the left side seat is symmetrical.
Disassemble the seat as shown.
Reassemble the seat in the reverse order of disassembly, and note these items:
- Apply multipurpose grease to the moving portion of the seat track.
- To prevent wrinkles in the seat cushion cover, stretch the material evenly over the pad.